European Conference on New Technologies for Language Learning
The third edition of the European Conference “ICT for Language Learning” will take place in Florence on 11 - 12 November 2010. The aim of the conference is to promote and share good practice and transnational cooperation in the field of the application of ICT to language learning and training.
The conference is also an excellent opportunity for the presentation of previous and current language learning projects funded by the European Commission and by other sources.
The conference focuses on the following topics:
• Innovative language teaching and learning methodologies
• Languages for business and vocational purposes
• ICT based language teaching solutions
• Integrating e-learning in classroom based language teaching
• Collaborative language learning
• CLIL, Content and Language Integrated Learning
The conference organiser is Pixel Associazione, and training and educational institution based in Florence, Italy.
For more information please see: http://www.pixel-online.net/ICT4LL2010/