Platform for educational progress
The Learning Teacher Network™ is a European educational network performing as an international platform for professional debate in the vanguard of educational progress.
One main characteristic of the network is the welcoming and excellent atmosphere when people communicate and meet. The guiding words that illustrate the network are “trust, respect and fun”.
Welcomes all professionals in education and training
The network embraces practitioners in school, trainers, researchers and other educational experts within the whole range of education from pre-school to universities. The good atmosphere and the composition make the network unique. Membership is open to anyone who supports the objectives of the network.
The Learning Teacher Network is an independent, international network association which unites professionals in the ambition of creating front-line strategies for and approaches to teaching and learning. As such, the network acts as a European platform for professional debate in the vanguard of educational progress.
The Learning Teacher Network embraces
* Education for all
* Education for lifelong learning
* Education for sustainable development
The network articulates its mission through:
* Providing an international forum for professionals embracing a holistic view on education and concerned with professional development in education and training.
* Organising international events, such as conferences, training courses, symposia, seminars and meetings, to ensure the dissemination of new or pertinent knowledge in the thematic field.
* Supporting, developing and promoting good professional development practice, international exchanges, the creation of new networks and projects, and the thematic interaction between educational players.
* Gathering and disseminating information on all aspects of front-line policies, teaching and learning in education and training.
* Offering consultancy and advice on the development of policy and practice.
Follow us also on facebook
The network is visible also on facebook: www.facebook.com/learningteachernetwork